Aquaria needs to update your Java3D.
2. After downloading, run AquariaSetupMac.dmg from your Downloads folder.
3. Restart your browser once the setup is finished.
For more information see Aquaria help.
Matching Structures in PDB
Simplifying the generation of insight from protein structures
Seán I. O’Donoghue1,2,3, Kenneth Sabir2,3, Christian Stolte1, Benjamin Wellmann4, Maria Kalemanov4,
Fabian Buske2,7, Julian Heinrich1, Manfred Roos4, Nelson Perdigão5,6, Burkhard Rost4, Andrea Schafferhans4
Updated: 23rd Mar 2015
This indicates when the Aquaria database (PSSH2) was last calculated.
PDB structures released since then are not yet available in Aquaria.
The next update is planned for 15th April 2015.
1. CSIRO Digital Productivity, Sydney, Australia
2. Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, Australia
3. University of Sydney, Australia
4. Technische Universität München, Germany 5. University of Lisbon, Portugal 6. Instituto de Sistemas e Robótica, Lisboa, Portugal
7. St. Vincent's Clinical School, UNSW, Sydney, Australia.
We gratefully acknowledge generous support from Amazon AWS in hosting the Aquaria database and server.